A walk aerator comprises a housing supported by a plurality of wheels that include a pair of drive wheels. The drive wheels are pivotally mounted to the housing to permit the housing to move between operational and transport positions thereof. A control is used to so move the housing with the control having a hand grip whose height above the ground is easily adjustable to accommodate users of different effective heights. A foot guard maintains a relatively constant disposition relative to the ground whether the housing is in its operational or transport ...
1. A walk aerator for soil aeration of the ground, which comprises: (a) a housing supported for rolling over the ground by a plurality of ground engaging wheels, the housing having an upwardly extending handle assembly which is capable of being gripped by a user who walks on the ground during operation of the aerator;(b) a prime mover carried on the housing for providing power;(c) a plurality of aerating tools movably carried on the housing and operatively connected to the prime mover, the aerating tools engaging the ground and creating soil aeration ope...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Malloy Molly A. ; Loewenthal Howard L.. Adjustable handle for a manually movable vehicle. USP2000086101678.
- Zehrung ; Jr. Claude D. (Denver CO) Oliver William H. (Highlands Ranch CO). Aerating apparatus. USP1992065119880.
- Juchniewicz Gregory J ; Juchniewicz Joanne S. Device for extending the handle of a wheeled cart. USP2000086098492.
- Hu Stephen,TWX. Direction-changing and positioning device for the handle of a baby stroller. USP2000096116624.
- Papke, Clark S.; Pryor, Justin L.. Front rotary cutting deck having center step with front viewport. USP2010037669873.
- Warke William L. (41 Mountsandel Road Coleraine ; County Londonberry ; BT52 ; 1JE GBX). Ground treatment apparatus. USP1995035398767.
- Huang Mien-Cheng (Tainan TWX). Handle height adjuster for baby carriage. USP1993025184835.
- Ejdehag, Fredrik; Edholm, Fredrik. Handle height adjustment device of walk-behind power tool, a handle assembly and a walk-behind power tool comprising such a device. USP2015038984718.
- Strong David S. (Battersea CAX) Rosa Richard P. (Brockville CAX) Jackson Ronald A. (Brockville CAX) Hunter Stephen B. (Cardinal CAX) Burnett Brian S. (Mallorytown CAX). Lawn mower having improved deck height adjustment mechanism. USP1996065526633.
- McLane Frank E. (309 Regatta Way Seal Beach CA 90740). Lawn mower height adjustment linkages. USP1989064835952.
- Koch Edward G. (716 Benton Blvd. Kansas City MO 64124). Lawnmower handle for mowing terraces. USP1977024006914.
- Cline Robert T.. Portable powered lawn and garden tool. USP1998105815928.
- Thomason Scott. Single lever height adjustment mechanism and method for a lawn mower. USP1998055749209.
- Cozine Mark L. (Lincoln NE) Ferguson David G. (Lincoln NE) Hansen Loren F. (Lincoln NE) Lamb Mark E. (Lincoln NE). Turf aerating apparatus. USP1989094867244.
- Ninomiya, Yusuke; Iida, Tetsuo; Hirose, Nobuyuki; Ohba, Mai. Walk-behind lawnmower height adjusting mechanism. USP2012058166737.
- Trefz, Harlin J.. Walk-behind self-propelled power equipment unit with speed control. USP2003116644002.
- Yanai, Kiyomi; Habuka, Ai; Hamani, Misako; Ohba, Mai. Walk-behind tiller with adjustable handle mechanism. USP2014098839692.