An orbit attitude control device includes a plurality of nozzles and a control section. The nozzles inject a combustion gas supplied from a combustion chamber, opening degrees being controlled in accordance with opening degree command values. The control section calculates nozzle opening degree correction values for the opening degree command values in response to a detection value of a pressure of the combustion chamber and a command value for the pressure, and correct the opening degree command values by the nozzle opening degree correction values. Eac...
1. An orbit attitude control device comprising: a plurality of nozzles configured to inject a combustion gas supplied from a combustion chamber; anda control section configured to receive opening degree command values for the plurality of nozzles, calculate a pressure difference between a detection value of a pressure inside the combustion chamber and a command value for the pressure, determine a total control value based on the pressure difference, calculate nozzle opening degree correction values by distributing the total control value to the opening d...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Douglass, Randle; Jacquin, H. George; Chewey, Paul M.; Galvan, Paul A.; Naragon, Richard S.. Dual pressure solid propellant control system. USP1985114550888.
- Uken Arthur H. (Brigham City UT). Energy efficient solid propellant attitude control system. USP1988114786019.
- Smith Peter (Portsmouth GB2). Gas thruster. USP1988114787579.
- Rolf E. Hamke ; Eric M. Rohrbaugh. Hybrid rocket propulsion system including array of hybrid or fluid attitude-control rocket engines. USP2002056393830.
- Chilan, Christian. Method for maintaining pose of spacecraft. USP2012088244417.
- Morris Joseph W. (Rancho Cordova CA) Carlson Russell W. (Folsom CA) Peterson Kevin L. (Sacramento CA) Reich Edward M. (Orangevale CA). Multiple pintle nozzle propulsion control system. USP1995105456425.
- Preston, Kenneth G.; Leal, Michael A.; Wilson, Rondell J.; Hussey, Richard C.. Propulsion and maneuvering system with axial thrusters and method for axial divert attitude and control. USP2014058735788.
- Blount Dale H. (Huntsville AL). Propulsion apparatus and method using boil-off gas from a cryogenic liquid. USP1986044585191.
- Cover, Cary Lee; Stroud, Sean Scott; Piovoso, Michael Joseph; Kelly, Timothy James. Propulsion thrust control system and method. USP2010057716912.
- Baker, Mark H.; Abel, Steve; Woessner, George. Solid propellant gas control system and method. USP2013098528316.
- Goddard Charles W. (San Jose CA) Lucas John T. (Los Altos CA) Galvan Paul A. (San Jose CA). Solid-propellant-powered maneuvering system for spacecraft. USP1991115062593.
- Michael F. Barsky ; Thomas M. Tanner ; Loren I. Slafer ; Paul D. Williams ; George B. Semeniuk ; Joseph M. Allard GB. Stationkeeping method utilizing open-loop thruster pulses and closed-loop authority limited momentum storage devices. USP2002016340138.
- Mayersak Joseph R. (Ashburn VA). Thrust maneuver system. USP1995105456429.
- Smith Peter (Portsmouth GB2). Thrusters. USP1989024802333.
- Abel, Stephen G.; Christensen, Donald J.. Two stage gas pilot valve controlling gas flow to a reaction jet nozzle. USP2003076598385.
- Barkats Grard (Lotissement Persepolis ; Domaine de Candou 06530 Peymeinade FRX). Two-liquid propulsive system for an artificial satellite and utilization of said system for ejecting the satellite. USP1990054923152.
- Voigt Allan A.. Variable coupling arrangement for an integrated missile steering system. USP2001116315239.
- Wang Qinghong W. ; Barsky Michael F.. Wobble and nutation control, and spin stabilization for a spacecraft using momentum conserving devices. USP2000056062512.