A rail assembly including one or more rail bodies formed for supporting rolling engagement of a train wheel thereover, the rolling engagement generating vibrations in the rail body. The rail assembly includes one or more boots formed for attachment to the rail body to substantially electrically isolate the rail body relative to ground material. The boot includes a chamber wall for at least partially defining a chamber between the rail body and the chamber wall when the boot is attached to the rail body. The rail assembly also includes one or more inserts...
1. A rail assembly comprising: at least one rail body at least partially supportable by ground material, said at least one rail body being formed for supporting rolling engagement of a train wheel thereover, said rolling engagement generating vibrations in said at least one rail body;at least one boot formed for attachment with said at least one rail body to substantially electrically isolate said at least one rail body relative to the ground material, said at least one boot comprising a foot portion at least partially engageable with said at least one r...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (18)
- Benkler Walter (Wohlerstrasse 22 CH-5612 Villmergen CHX) Hartmann Werner (Kirchgasse 9 8990 Lindau (B) DEX). Electrically insulated rail joint connection. USP1983064386736.
- Helmuth Blank DE; Heiko Hoft DE; Bernd Pahl DE. Electrically insulating rail system. USP2002106471138.
- Burkhardt, Bruce; Bedford, Bradley W; Ellis, Rick. Flangeway former and rail boot system. USP2012058172158.
- Gray, Jr.,Harold W.. Insulated rail for electric transit systems and method of making same. USP2009027484669.
- Uramson ; Jr. William T. (Valencia PA) Downey John M. (Ashland KY) Mospan John W. (Pittsburgh PA). Insulated rail joint incorporating spacer-impregnated adhesive and method for bonding insulated rail joints. USP1996045503331.
- Owen S. Hudson (Marshfield WI) Baldwin Roger A. (Warr Acres OK) Taylor Gerald E. (Oklahoma City OK) Wolff Paul A. (Oklahoma City OK). Method for adhesively bonding a rail-tie fastening assembly to a wooden railway tie. USP1992115160084.
- Shozaburo Sato JP. Method of damping railroad noise and railroad noise damping members. USP2002066402044.
- Skinner David H. (Donvale AUX) Brown Jeffrey H. (Armadale AUX). Pad for railway rail fastenings. USP1980124239156.
- Blank Helmuth,DEX ; Pahl Bernd,DEX. Rail system. USP2001096283383.
- Blank Helmuth,DEX ; Pahl Bernd,DEX. Rail system. USP2001106296195.
- Martin John K. (419 Oakside Circle SW Calgary ; Alberta CAX T2V 4V3 ). Rail track surface structure. USP1997045622312.
- Petersen Rick W. ; Mattson Steven R.. Railroad crossing panel filler. USP2000106129288.
- Lucas ; Jr. Joseph (25023 NW. Oak Island Rd. Portland OR 97231). Railroad track assembly and method. USP1997035609294.
- Trickel Lorn L. (8806 NE. Thompson Portland OR 97220) Stultz William H. (9424 N. Burr St. Portland OR 97203). Railroad-highway crossing deck component. USP1982124365743.
- Hofstetter, Sr., Don R.. Railway crossing structure. USP2004046726116.
- Sears, Ryan Michael. Rubber laminate and composites including the laminate. USP2009077556209.
- Bedford, W. Bradley; Brooks, John G.; Burkhardt, Bruce E.; Ellis, Richard. Special track assembly and methods of making same. USP2014058714462.
- Hill Kerry,GBX ; Relph Sidney,GBX. Steel railroad sleepers. USP2001056230981.