A heat exchanger system is provided having a heat exchanger with a first inlet. A first outlet is fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a plurality of first channels. A second outlet is fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a second channel, the second channel having a first portion arranged transverse to the plurality of first channels. A bypass valve having a second inlet fluidly coupled to the first outlet and a third inlet fluidly coupled to the second outlet, and a third outlet selectively fluidly coupled to the second inlet and the third inlet, the...
1. A heat exchanger system for a duct, the system comprising: a heat exchanger comprising: a first inlet;a first outlet fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a plurality of first channels, wherein the first outlet is disposed at an opposite corner from the first inlet;a second outlet disposed at an opposite corner from the first inlet and adjacent the first outlet, the second outlet being fluidly coupled to the first inlet by a second channel, the second channel extending about a periphery of the plurality of first channels along a first side and second ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (20)
- Bostedo Robert ; Cunkelman Brian L.. Aftercooler having bypass passage integrally formed therewith. USP2001016167956.
- Kline Erin G. ; Harris Mark L. ; Wilmot ; Jr. George E. ; Christians Douglas. Air cycle refrigeration and air temperature quenching system and method. USP1998065768896.
- Veilleux ; Jr. Leo J. ; Reuter Charles E.. Electronic control for a variable delivery, positive displacement fuel pump. USP1998095806300.
- Kehrer Wolfgang (Berlin DEX). Heat exchanger. USP1991024993367.
- Mikio Fukuoka JP; Mitsugu Nakamura JP; Kazushi Shikata JP; Hikaru Sugi JP; Yukio Uemura JP. Heat exchanger having heat-exchanging core portion divided into plural core portions. USP2002016341648.
- Nikkanen John P. ; Sandahl Steven D. ; Zysman Steven H.. Heat exchanger system for a gas turbine engine. USP2000086106229.
- Reuter Charles E. ; Gaudet Timothy J.. Hydromechanical control for a variable delivery, positive displacement fuel pump. USP1998025715674.
- Nikkanen John P. ; Sandahl Steven D. ; Zysman Steven H. ; DiTomasso John C.. Inlet and outlet module for a heat exchanger for a flowpath for working medium gases. USP2000056058696.
- Christians Douglas L. ; Drew Diane G. ; Harris Mark L. ; Kline Erin G. ; Zager Michael. Integrated environmental control system. USP1998015704218.
- Piccirilli,Davide Fausto; Myers,John William; Letteer,David C.. Integrated heat exchange and fluid control device. USP2006026997143.
- Zysman, Steven H.; Nordeen, Craig A.; McCall, John E.. Lubricant cooling exchanger dual intake duct. USP2010027658060.
- Moser, George; Sommer, Gordon; Ostapowicz, Adam. Oil cooler. USP2010117832467.
- Schwalm,Gregory K.. On-board inert gas generation system. USP2007097273507.
- Schwalm,Gregory; Surawski,Eric; Schwemmer,John; Dion,Mark. On-board inert gas generation system with compressor surge protection. USP2007117300494.
- Meyerhofer Leopold (Eching DEX). Radiator assembly. USP1988124791982.
- Beck, Ralf; Nitsche, Werner; Soldner, J?rg. Radiator with side flat tubes. USP2005066904965.
- Sabatino,Daniel; Spadaccini,Louis J.; Kaslusky,Scott. Thermal management system for an aircraft. USP2007087260926.
- Francis John Peter (Edmunds GB3). Turbocharger intercooler control means. USP1997095669363.
- Bizzarro, Peter. Valve defining modulated and unmodulated flow paths. USP2009097584782.
- Norris, James W.; Nordeen, Craig A.. Vapor cooled heat exchanger. USP2011057938171.