A turbofan exhaust nozzle includes: a conical inner shell disposed coaxially inside a surrounding outer shell to define an annular flow duct therebetween terminating in an outlet at a trailing edge of the outer shell and the inner shell terminates in a trailing edge aft of the outlet; and a pylon interrupting circumferentially the duct, wherein at least a portion of the trailing edge of the outer shell is vertically non-coplanar.
1. A turbofan exhaust nozzle comprising: a conical inner shell disposed coaxially inside a surrounding outer shell to define an annular flow duct therebetween terminating in an outlet at a trailing edge of the outer shell, the conical inner shell terminating in a trailing edge aft of the outlet, wherein the conical inner shell diverges aft inside the annular flow duct to a hump and then converges aft to the trailing edge aft of the outlet thereof, and an axial position of the hump vanes circumferentially therearound corresponding to an axial position of ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Fournier, Alain; Laboure, Bernard. Aeroengine nacelle afterbodies. USP2003026516606.
- Surply, Thierry; Prat, Damien; Gagnaire, Benoit. Air inlet for commercial aircraft jet engine nacelle. USP2004036708711.
- Lair, Jean-Pierre. Bifurcated turbofan nozzle. USP2004116820410.
- Fournier Alain M.,FRX ; Laboure Bernard,FRX. Double door thrust reverser assembly with strut-carrier door pivot pins. USP1999085930991.
- Lahti Daniel J. (Cincinnati OH). Drag-reducing nacelle. USP1983104410150.
- Lardellier Alain M. J. (Melun FRX). High by-pass ratio turbojet engine with counterrotating upstream and downstream fans. USP1991105058379.
- Stockman Norbert O. (Batavia OH) Yates David E. (Cincinnati OH) Crum Timothy S. (Fairfield OH). Nacelle inlet for an aircraft gas turbine engine. USP1991105058617.
- Dusa Donald J. (Cincinnati OH) Wagenknecht Conrad D. (West Chester OH). Nacelle installation. USP1984084466587.
- Klees Garry W. (Mercer Island WA). Plug-type exhaust nozzle having a variable centerbody and translating shroud. USP1989024802629.
- Pauley Gerald A. (Hamilton OH). Reverser inner cowl with integral bifurcation walls and core cowl. USP1993105251435.
- Dun, Roy. Scarf nozzle for a jet engine and method of using the same. USP2005116969028.
- Standish Robert R.,FRX. Thrust reverser for high bypass fan engine. USP1999015863014.
- Howarth,Nicholas; Freeman,Christopher. Turbine engine arrangements. USP2007017165744.
- Rolt,Andrew M. Turbofan arrangement. USP2006097107756.
- Stuart Alan R. (Cincinnati OH). Turbofan engine bypass and exhaust system. USP1994125369954.
- Loffredo Constantino V. ; Szyszko Charles J.. Variable geometry exhaust nozzle for a turbine engine. USP1998115833140.
- Wooten ; Jr. William H. (Evendale OH) Speir Donald W. (Cincinnati OH). Vectorable nozzle. USP1981074280660.