There is disclosed a highly crystalline, small crystal, ferrierite zeolite prepared from a gel containing a source of silica, alumina, alkali metal and a combination of two templating agents. The resulting material includes ferrierite crystals having a particle size of about or less than about 200 nm. The desired crystal size can be achieved by using a specific composition of the gel. The purity of the material and the crystal size was determined by using X-ray powder diffraction and scanning electron microscopy. The material has excellent surface area a...
1. A crystalline microporous material having a ferrierite (FER) framework type, a molar ratio of greater than about 10 of a first tetravalent metal oxide to a second tetravalent or trivalent metal oxide, and a mean crystal size of about 200 nm or less, wherein the crystalline microporous material has a surface area ranging from about 300 m2/g to about 450 m2/g and a micropore volume ranging from about 0.10 cc/g to about 0.20 cc/g. 2. The crystalline microporous material of claim 1, wherein said material has a crystal size of about 200 nm or less in all c...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (17)
- Santiesteban Jose G. (Yardley PA) Chang Clarence D. (Princeton NJ) Vartuli James C. (West Chester PA) Olson David H. (Pennington NJ). Catalytic conversion of methanol to linear olefins. USP1996025491273.
- Plank Charles J. (Woodbury NJ) Rosinski Edward J. (Pedricktown NJ) Rubin Mae K. (Bala Cynwyd PA). Crystalline zeolite and method of preparing same. USP1977044016245.
- Plank Charles J. (Woodbury NJ) Rosinski Edward J. (Pedricktown NJ) Schwartz Albert B. (Philadelphia PA). Hydrocarbon conversion. USP1976113992466.
- Tamura Takaaki (Tokyo JPX) Kumagai Mikio (Chiba JPX) Katsuta Akimichi (Chiba JPX). Method for removing nitrogen oxides from exhaust gases. USP1991085041272.
- Vaughn,Stephen N.; Chang,Yun feng; Martens,Luc R. M.; Clem,Kenneth R.; Mertens,Machteld M.; Schweizer,Albert E.. Molecular sieve catalyst composition, its making and use in conversion processes. USP2007017160831.
- Szabo Georges,FRX ; Meriaudeau Paul,FRX ; Vu Anh Tuan,FRX ; Decker Sebastien,FRX. Preparation process for ferrierrite zeolite and its uses as an isomerization catalyst of linear olefin in isoolefin or as a hydrocracking and hydroisomerization paraffin catalyst. USP2000106136289.
- Arika Junji (Tokuyama JPX) Miyazaki Hiroshi (Shinnanyo JPX) Igawa Kazushige (Shinnanyo JPX) Itabashi Keiji (Shinnanyo JPX). Process for preparation of ferrierite type zeolites. USP1987034650654.
- Pasquale Gary Michael ; Murray Brendan Dermot. Process for preparing ferrierite. USP1999115985238.
- Vaughan ; David E. W. ; Edwards ; Grant C.. Process for preparing synthetic ferrierite. USP1978054088739.
- Girotti, Gianni; Rivetti, Franco; Ramello, Stefano. Process for the alkylation of aromatic compounds. USP2009047524788.
- Nanne Johannes M. (Amsterdam NLX) Post Martin F. M. (Amsterdam NLX) Stork Willem H. J. (Amsterdam NLX). Process for the preparation of ferrierite. USP1981024251499.
- Winquist Bruce H. C. (Houston TX). Process for the preparation of ferrierite. USP1976013933974.
- Zones, Stacey I.; Yuen, Lun-Teh; Miller, Stephen J.. Small crystallite zeolite CHA. USP2004036709644.
- Klotz Marvin R. (Batavia IL). Synthesis of crystalline aluminosilicate molecular sieves. USP1983034377502.
- Martin David Eric (Fetcham EN). Synthesis of zeolites. USP1976124000248.
- Vaughan David Evan William (Columbia MD) Edwards Grant Campbell (Silver Spring MD). Synthetic ferrierite synthesis. USP1976063966883.
- Evans Wayne E. (Houston TX). Time effective method for preparing ferrierite. USP1989014795623.