An enhanced linear shaped charge (X-Jet) includes a sheath and a spinal charge element. The sheath extends along an axis between a first end and a second end to define a sheath length. The sheath has a first hollowed chevron-shaped cross-section that defines a main charge cavity, an upper apex, and a lower apex. The spinal charge element is disposed within the main charge cavity and abuts the upper apex. The spinal charge element further includes a spinal casing that extends along the sheath length to define a spinal length. The spinal casing has a hollo...
1. A method of detonating an enhanced linear shaped explosive device (X-Jet) including, the method comprising: forming a sheath that extends along an axis between a first end and a second end to define a sheath length, and that has a first hollowed chevron-shaped cross-section that defines a main charge cavity, an upper apex, and a lower apex;forming a spinal casing that is integrally formed with the upper apex to define a spinal charge element that is located in the main charge cavity and that extends along the sheath length to define a spinal length an...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (19)
- Delaney ; Jr. John E. (Alexandria VA). Apparatus for clearing mines. USP1993065223666.
- Leidel David J.. Apparatus for discharging a high speed jet to penetrate a target. USP1998095814758.
- Skolnick Saul (Albuquerque NM) Goodman Albert (Albuquerque NM). Energy transfer through a multi-layer liner for shaped charges. USP1985024498367.
- McDonald, Steven; Way, Dennis. Enhanced linear shaped charge including spinal charge element. USP2017049625240.
- Lumley, Andrew. Linear shaped charge. USP2015069045692.
- Sammons, James; Murray, Chris; Allman, Scott. Linear shaped charge system. USP2009057536956.
- Harrold Gordon (c/o QED Design & Development Ltd. Borough Green ; Kent GB2). Linear shaped charges. USP1984024430939.
- Cross ; Graham W.. Method of cutting metal elements underwater and a shaped explosive charge device therefor. USP1978114126092.
- Betts Robert E. (Huntsville AL) Thorn Lawrence B. (Madison AL) Meagher William F. (Huntsville AL). Planar shock wave generator and enhancer device. USP1990014896609.
- Graham John A.. Reactive products having tin and tin alloy liners and sheaths. USP1998105827995.
- Scheid, Eric. Segmented flexible linear shaped charge. USP2014128904934.
- Hilden,Lynn G.; Menzel,Douglas D.; Weiss,Raymond D.. Severance of polycarbonates and polycarbonate laminates with linear shaped charge. USP2006087086629.
- Ringel Konrad (Leinburg DEX). Shaped charge. USP1986124632036.
- Lumley, Andrew. Shaped charge and element. USP2015038978558.
- Ringel Konrad (Leinburg DEX) Vockentanz Rainer (Rednitzhembach DEX). Shaped charge chain with booster. USP1986064594946.
- Chawla Manmohan S. (Houston TX). Shaped charge perforating apparatus. USP1986124627353.
- Brinkmann Joseph R. (Transvaal ZAX). Shaped explosive charge, a method of blasting using the shaped explosive charge and a kit to make it. USP1995055415101.
- Rodney Stanley (Hollister CA) Barr Larry H. (Hollister CA). Substantially lead-free tin alloy sheath material for explosive-pyrotechnic linear products. USP1996035501154.
- Rodney Stanley (Hollister CA) Barr Larry H. (Hollister CA). Tin alloy sheath material for explosive-pyrotechnic linear products. USP1994085333550.