An apparatus includes a shell having multiple ducts that define multiple flow passages through the shell. The apparatus also includes a core disposed within the shell and including one or more rechargeable power supplies. The apparatus further includes multiple drivers configured to cause water to flow through the ducts in order to maneuver the apparatus toward a host device. In addition, the apparatus includes at least one interface on the shell, where the at least one interface is configured to receive power from the one or more rechargeable power supp...
1. An apparatus comprising: a shell having multiple ducts that define multiple flow passages through the shell;a core disposed within the shell and comprising one or more rechargeable power supplies;multiple drivers configured to cause water to flow through the ducts in order to maneuver the apparatus toward a host device; andat least one interface on the shell, the at least one interface configured to receive power from the one or more rechargeable power supplies and provide the power to the host device. 2. The apparatus of claim 1, further comprising: ...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Jamieson, James Andrew. Apparatus and method for operating autonomous underwater vehicles. USP2012028109223.
- Ohsaki Hiroshi (Higashimatsuyama JPX) Ohe Takeshi (Higashimatsuyama JPX). Apparatus for supplying hydraulic fluid. USP1984054445818.
- Webb Douglas C. (769 Palmer Ave. Falmouth MA 02540). Autonomous propulsion within a volume of fluid. USP1994035291847.
- Tureaud, Thomas F.; Humphreys, Douglas E.. Autonomous unmanned underwater vehicle with buoyancy engine. USP2012068205570.
- Webb Douglas C. (769 Palmer Ave. Falmouth MA 02540). Compressed gas buoyancy generator powered by temperature differences in a fluid body. USP1994045303552.
- Coupland George M.,GBX. Depth control device. USP2000116142092.
- Gorustein Robert ; Loui Steven ; Shimozono Gary ; Lawrey Scott. Low drag submerged displacement hull. USP2001076263819.
- Fleischmann Lewis W. (Randallstown MD). Model submarine. USP1990044919637.
- Kawai,Takao; Kobayashi,Noboru; Matsushita,Yukio. Parent-child type boat with generator. USP2008087410395.
- Krawetz Barton (Studio City CA) Celniker Leo (Woodland Hills CA). Propulsion system for a buoyant vehicle. USP1989074850551.
- Green ; II John G. (9041 SW. 156th St. ; Apt. B-5 Miami FL 33157). Small gliding underwater craft. USP1986034577583.
- Manfield Harold D. (4684 Ashton Rd. Sarasota FL 34233). Submergible diving sled. USP1992085134955.
- Geery Daniel J. Submersible water toy. USP2001126328622.
- Nedderman ; Jr. William H. (Middletown RI). Underwater vehicle and a fin assembly therefor. USP1997045615632.
- Huntsman, Dwight David. Underwater vehicles. USP2004106807921.
- Wingett,Paul T.; Brault,Sharon K.; Potter,Calvin C.. Unmanned underwater vehicle turbine powered charging system and method. USP2006077077072.