An electronic liquid level gauge assembly includes an electronic display located in a housing connected to a tank. The display has first and second display portions for indicating liquid level condition. A first electronic sensor senses a change in magnetic field of a magnet associated with a liquid level transducer, with magnet rotation being proportional liquid level change. A processor determines a temperature-compensated liquid level condition by correlating the liquid level signal with temperature measurement of the liquid. A temperature-compensated...
1. An electronic gauge assembly for indicating liquid condition within a tank, the gauge assembly being operatively connectable to a liquid level sensor probe, and comprising: a mounting base adapted for connection to the tank;a housing connected to the mounting base;an electronics assembly located in the housing and comprising: a first electronic display located in the housing and having a first display portion for displaying a liquid level condition within the tank;a first electronic sensor connected to the housing, the first electronic sensor being co...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (16)
- Ross, Jr., Herbert G.. Angled gauge head for liquid level sending unit. USP2016049304027.
- Wilkins Larry C.. Apparatus and method for determining the amount of liquid contained in a storage tank. USP2001096289728.
- Nawrocki Ryszard (Inkster MI). Apparatus and method for gauging the amount of fuel in a vehicle fuel tank subject to tilt. USP1991125072615.
- Hrncir Robert E. (Dallas TX) Ross ; Jr. Herbert G. (Carrollton TX). Density compensating float. USP1987014635480.
- Skinner, Jeffrey M.. Electronic level gage assembly. USP2009117610806.
- Spillman ; Jr. William B. (Charlotte VT). Fluid tank with integral fluid quantity gauging. USP1995025386736.
- Maresca ; Jr. Joseph W. ; Burns Alan A. ; Eckert Eric G.. Gauge for measuring liquid levels. USP1999095950487.
- Ross, Jr.,Herbert G.. Gear and drive shaft assembly for a float gauge. USP2007057219546.
- Wagner, Ron; Redmond, John; Higgins, Scott; Amschler, Jason. Intelligent container. USP2011077978067.
- Wilkins Larry C.. Liquid level indicator for storage tank. USP1999055900546.
- Lazure Gary P. (Airdrie CAX). Liquid level measurement system for tanks. USP1991125076101.
- Stevens, Glenn G.; Kennedy, Roger C.. Liquid storage gauging method and apparatus. USP1985114553216.
- Breed, David S.; Duvall, Wilbur E.; Johnson, Wendell C.; Sanders, William Thomas. Method and apparatus for measuring the quantity of fuel in a vehicle fuel tank subject to external forces. USP2003096615656.
- Breed, David S.; Johnson, Wendell C.; DuVall, Wilbur E.. Remote monitoring of fluid storage tanks. USP2010107819003.
- White John J. (Wilmette IL) Dean Robert H. (Evanston IL). Tank-level alarm control system. USP1990054924703.
- Lagergren, Peter J.; Staats, Christian N.; Wegrzyn, Kenneth M.; Woltring, Kelvin L.; Case, Wayne A.. Ultrasonic liquid level monitoring system. USP2012018104341.