Supplemental power systems for aircraft are described. One example is a power conversion system for an electrical power system in a twin engine aircraft having a first generator and a second generator is described. The power conversion system includes a first branch, a second branch, and a selector. The first branch has a first input, a first power converter, and a first output configured for coupling to an aircraft electrical distribution system. The second branch includes a second input, a second power converter, and a second output configured for coup...
1. A supplemental electrical power system for use in a twin engine aircraft having a first and a second main generator driven by a first and second engine, the first and second main generators coupled to provide power to a power distribution system in the aircraft, said supplemental electrical power system comprising: a first supplemental generator driven by the first engine;a second supplemental generator driven by the second engine;a first power converter including a first input and a first output, said first input coupled to said first supplemental ge...
이 특허에 인용된 특허 (12)
- Baker Roy S. (Rockford IL) Nuechterlein Paul E. (Rockford IL). Converter enhanced variable frequency power bus architecture. USP1997055627744.
- Raad,Bernard A.. Electric power and start system. USP2006016992403.
- Atkey, Warren A.; Bernier, Alan T.; Bowman, Michael D.; Campbell, Thomas A.; Cruse, Jonathan M.; Fiterman, Charles J.; Meis, Charles S.; Ng, Casey; Nozari, Farhad; Zielinski, Edward. Electric-based secondary power system architectures for aircraft. USP2011057950606.
- Atkey,Warren A.; Bernier,Alan T.; Bowman,Michael D.; Campbell,Thomas A.; Cruse,Jonathan M.; Fiterman,Charles J.; Meis,Charles S.; Ng,Casey Y. K.; Nozari,Farhad; Zielinski,Edward. Electric-based secondary power system architectures for aircraft. USP2007047207521.
- Glennon Timothy F.. Fault tolerant starting/generating system. USP2000036037752.
- Mehl Bryon R. (c/o Sundstrand Corp. ; 4949 Harrison Ave. Rockford IL 61125-7003). Hybrid power system. USP1990104967097.
- Williams Kenneth R.. Multi-mode secondary power unit. USP1998095813630.
- McGinley,Ray M.. No-break-power-transfer control system for variable frequency electrical power systems. USP2007087254465.
- Liu, Zhenning; Fuller, Randy J.; Yu, Wenjiang; Ye, Yang; Liu, Guangjun G.. Power line communication based aircraft power distribution system with real time wiring integrity monitoring capability. USP2011017868621.
- Mark Paul Eisenhauer ; Gary Bowman. Redundant electrical DC power system for aircraft. USP2002026344700.
- Czajkowski, Kathleen A.; Rebain, Stephen R.. Variable fuel cell power system for generating electrical power. USP2003016503649.
- Karimi, Kamiar J.; Liu, Shengyi; Liffring, Mark E.; Helton, Steven B.; Fu, Sheau-Wei (Johnny). Vehicle electrical power management and distribution. USP2014058738268.